Plume Wire Lock K3L
Compact and light carabiner with Wire-Lock system.
Inspired by the success of Grivel best seller Tau K12L, this new carabiner is optimized for lightness and durability. Its ergonomic shape makes it easy to handle and operate.
Very easy to use, it combines the efficient handling with safety, thanks to the innovative Wire-Lock system, in which the strength is given by the solid gate which is free to move, and the inside wire keeps the gate in the closed position. This design prevents the gate from opening accidentally and can be operated quickly. It's also easy to use one handed or with gloves, and it features a clean nose to prevent snagging on ropes or bolts. Individually tested, with the date of testing and progressive number laser-marked on it.
- Activities: climbing, alpinism
- Materials/construction/technologies: forged light alloy body and gate
- Certifications: CE EN 12275 - class B, UIAA 121
- Weight: 42 grams (1,5 oz)
- Length-Width-Opening: 90-52-17,4 mm
closed gate strength: 23
minor axis strength: 8
open gate strength: 7